ANALISIS FAKTOR YANG MEMENGARUHI INDEKS PEMBANGUNAN MANUSIA PADA 7 DAERAH TERTINGGAL DI PULAU SUMATERA TAHUN 2016-2020
One of the criteria in determining underdeveloped areas is the quality of human resources which there is an increase in quality of human resources it will increase the community’s welfare. But in fact, Sumatera Island contributed 7 out of 62 underdeveloped areas in Indonesia since 2020. It can be caused by the criteria of determining underdeveloped areas, which is looking at the quality of human resources. The indicator that is often used in measuring human resource development is the Human Development Index (HDI) which divided into three factors, namely poverty, healthiness, and education. The aims of this study was to analyze the factors that influence the human development index in 7 underdeveloped areas on the Sumatera Island. This study is quantitative research methods using secondary data in the form time series data from 2016 to 2020 and cross section data of 7 districts analyzed by panel data regression analysis with Eviews 9 program. The results of this study indicate that the poverty have a negative and insignificant on HDI. Moreover, healthiness and education has significantly positive effect on HDI. All of variables in this study explain 93,24% of towards HDI in underdeveloped areas.
Wiwin Hartanto, S.Pd., M.Pd.
Copyright (c) 2023 Churrotul Ainia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License